No Pressure Creamy Beef Stroganoff
- 1 lb. cubed stew meat
- 1 Can French Onion Soup
- 1 Can Consommé or Beef Broth
- 2 TBSP Olive Oil
- 1 Can Progresso Cream of Mushroom
- 1lb Egg Noodles
- 1 C. Parmesan Cheese, Shredded
- Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Put oil hot pan and brown season meat with salt and pepper.
2. Add in cans of French Onion Soup and Consommé’ or Beef Broth.
3. Add in noodles.
4. Place lid on pressure cooker and once pressure is reached time for 15 minutes.
5. After cooking is completed release pressure and stir.
6. Add in Cream of Mushroom Soup.
7. Top with Parmesan cheese