Mustard Dill Potato Salad
- 2 lbs. red bliss potatoes, cut into chunks (not peeling is a preference)
- 1 cup celery, diced
- ½ cup, scallion, finely sliced
- ¼ cup fresh dill, chopped for garnish
- sea salt
- 1 Tbsp. apple cider or brown rice vinegar
- 6 Tbsps. olive oil
- 2 Tbsps. stone ground or Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- ½ tsp. dried dill
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
1. Place cut potatoes in a large pot, cover with cold water, add 1-2 Tbsps. sea salt, bring to a boil.
2. Reduce heat, simmer 15-20 minutes or until fork-tender. Drain and put in a large bowl.
Potato Salad Method:
1. Pour half of dressing onto the warm potatoes and gently mix.
2. Add celery, scallion and fresh dill. Stir gently. If you are serving potato salad chilled, add rest of dressing prior to serving. Otherwise, add rest of dressing after you add the vegetables and gently mix together.
Whisk all ingredients together, except olive oil. Then slowly whisk in oil until dressing is creamy.
Copyright 2016 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.