Shauna Evans stepped into our kitchen to create a simple yet savory mini frittatas that will make for a signature dish for breakfast or a baby shower. It's a crowd favorite and pairs well with assorted fruit and a sweet roll or bread.
8 large eggs
2 cups half and half
1 Tbls. cornstarch
3 cups shredded, Monteray Jack Cheese
6 pieces bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
1/2 cup finely chopped celery
2 pieces finely chopped green onions
pico de gallo for garnish (optional)
1. In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, half and half, and cornstarch.
2. Fold in cheese, bacon, celery, and onions.
3. Divide evenly among a greased 12-cup muffin tin.
4. Bake in 375 degree oven for 25 minutes or until eggs are set and toothpick comes out clean.
5. May garnish with pico de gallo.
This dish will serve 12 people.
For more information, visit Shauna on Instagram @utahlifeandstyle or check out her blog at sweetandsavoryseven.com.
This is sponsored content.