1 box White Cake mix
1 pkg. instant vanilla or white chocolate pudding mix
2/3 cup oil
½ cup milk or buttermilk
1 cup sour cream
1 tsp. vanilla extract
2 tsp, almond extract
½ tsp. nutmeg, optional
1½ cups blueberries, fresh or frozen
2 Tbsp. Orange Juice
1 Tbsp. milk
1½ - 2½ cups powdered sugar
Sliced Almonds and Fresh Blueberries for decoration
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease mini bundt pans or one regular bundt pan.
2. Sift cake mix and instant pudding mix into a small bowl and set aside.
3. In a large bowl. combine eggs, oil, milk, sour cream, vanilla extract, almond extract and nutmeg until smooth.
4. Stir in cake mix and pudding mix.
5. Fold in blueberries.
6. Fill mini bundt pans about 2/3 full and bake for 18-25 minutes or until an inserted knife comes out clean. (It's okay if they bake over the center notch, mine did and it holds the glaze quite nicely!) Bake a normal bundt for 35-45 minutes or until an inserted knife comes out clean.
7. Glaze: Whisk all ingredients together. Add more powdered sugar if you want a thicker glaze or more milk or juice to thin it out. You want it pourable.
8. Let cakes cool and then pour glaze over the cakes, sprinkles sliced almonds on top and fill the holes with blueberries.
Copyright 2016 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.