This is an simple but elegant Spring dessert. It's lemony and lite.
1 (4.3 oz) pkg. cook and serve lemon pudding
3/4 cup sugar
3 cups water, divided
3 egg yolks, beaten
1 cup whipping cream
1. Stir pudding mix, sugar, 1/2 cup water and egg yolks in medium saucepan.
2. Stir in remaining water.
3. Bring to a full boil on medium heat, stirring constantly. Let cool to room temperature.
4. Whip cream.
5. Fold whipped cream into pudding.
6. Chill until ready to serve.
1. In double boiler, melt chocolate.
2. Let chocolate cool to warm.
3. Blow up water balloons to desired size.
4. Dip bottom third of balloon in melted chocolate and sit on waxed lined cookie sheet.
5. Let set in refrigerator.
6. When set, pop balloon with pin and remove all balloon parts.
7. Fill with lemon mousse. Serve immediately.
Shauna Evans, author of Sweet and Savory, Skinny-licious, and 30-Minute Meals for Families.
Copyright 2015 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.