- 6 ounce unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup dark rum
- 1 ripe pineapple, peeled and sliced into 1/4-inch thick rounds
- 9 ounces mascarpone
- 1 vanilla bean, seeds scraped
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- Melt butter, sugar and rum in a small saucepan. Grill pineapple on both sides until golden brown, about 2 to 3 minutes per side. Spoon rum glaze over grilled pineapple.
- Whisk together mascarpone and vanilla seeds. Top each slice of pineapple with a dollop of vanilla mascarpone. Garnish with a few fresh blueberries.
Grilled corn on the cob with chipotle lime cilantro butter
Husk ears of corn, grill directly over fire. Lightly char. Roll in chipotle lime cilantro butter. Eat!
Chipotle lime cilantro butter
- 1 stick of unsalted butter at room temperature
- Chopped fresh cilantro
- Juice of one lime
- 1-2 cloves fresh garlic
- 2-3 table spoons of the sauce from a can of chipotle pepper in adobe sauce!
- Salt and pepper
- Mix all ingredients into butter with a fork. Roll butter in Saran Wrap And return to refrigerate. Use butter to rub on coybb
Copyright 2015 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.