Grilled Bacon Wrapped Peaches with Peach SyrupIngredients:
6 slices bacon
3 basil leaves julienne
- Wrap bacon around peach sections.
- Place on hot grill.
- Turn occasionally until bacon is crispy. Arrange on serving platter.
- Drizzle with peach syrup and garnish with basil
1 peach, pitted. peeled and cut
2 oz sugar
1 oz honey
2 oz balsamic vinegar
2 oz. Water
- Place all ingredients into small saute pan under medium heat.
- Stir occasionally until peach is soft and beginning to break apart.
- Place in blender and pulse until smooth. Strain and set aside.
- May be made several days in advance if kept chilled.
The Wasatch Mountain Table Presents:
An Evening with Epic Brewing
Solitude Mountain Resort
Friday at 6pm
Solitude Preseason Passes
On Sale Now!
Copyright 2015 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.