Check out creative and playful kid from the 1st grade joined us today to make his own recipe from scratch!
Finn's Strawberry Cereal
- A handful of chocolate chips
- 1 cup favorite non-sugar cereal
- 1 scoop powdered NesQuick chocolate milk
- 3 Red ripe strawberries
- 1 spoonful of sugar
- 1 cup of whole milk
- Place chocolate chips in the bottom of a cereal bowl.
- Pour in about a cup of cereal (Cereal of your choice)
- Add a few more chocolate chips. Sprinkle on a scoop of Chocolate Milk powder.
- Wash and remove tops of 3 strawberries. Slice strawberries and sprinkle them with sugar.
- Add strawberries to the top of the cereal. Pour in milk.