“The Famous Ones”
- 3/4c sugar
- 3/4c Brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbls vanilla
- 2 sticks butter, partially melted
- 1tsp salt
- 1tsp baking soda
- 2 1/4c flour
- 1c quick oats, blended
- 1 Handful regular quick oats (NOT blended)
- 1/2 bag Reese’s PB Chips
- 1/2 bag Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 bag white chocolate chips
- **1/2tsp cinnamon optional
Preheat oven to 350*
- Cream all wet ingredients together with everything except for the flour.
- Once well mixed, add the flour.
- Blend 1 cup Quick Oats in an electric nut chopper (or regular blender), add to mixture. Mix well.
- Throw in a handful or so of regular NOT blended Quick Oats and mix well. These two things are the secret ingredient!
- Add three different chocolate chips in. Mix well.
- Roll into golf ball sized balls. They should be perfectly round.
- Place on a greased cookie sheet and bake at 350* for 12-13 minutes (every oven is different—the goal is to have golden brown bottoms of your cookies).