Annabelle Olsen knows what holiday sweets will get you on Santa's "nice list". These festive cookies will brighten your home this holiday while satisfying those Christmas cravings.
Christmas Tree Cookies
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 3/4 cups sugar plus 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 3 large egg whites
- 1/2 teaspoon white distilled vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- Green food coloring
- Little candies for ornaments
- Red icing
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees
- Beat egg whites, vinegar, and salt adding one tablespoon of the 3/4 cups sugar at a time
- After all sugar is added keep beating for two minutes
- Fold in powdered sugar
- Put into bag and pipe out the shape onto your pan covered in parchment paper.
- Bake for one hour and 15 minutes. Then turn off oven and leave in open oven for two hours to dry them out.
- Secure candies with icing and then serve!