- 2 cups of any chocolate mousse mix
- 2 cups of milk
- Whipped cream
- Chocolate chips for garnish
- Chocolate Graham Cracker pie shell
- Pour milk and chocolate mousse in electric mix on speed 2 for 15 seconds and scrape the sides and bottom of bowl
- Mix on speed 4 for 2 minutes.
- Mix on 6 for 30 seconds let stand for 5 minutes
- Fill pie shell approximately 1/2 inch higher than the rim of the pie shell and smooth with spatula
- Cover with whip topping sprinkle with chocolate chips
Makes 8 slices
Copyright 2015 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.