Chef Evan from Harmons joined us to share his indulgent dish for your New Year's dinner. From festive party trays to a savory lobster, these ideas will be perfect for your New Year's Eve party.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
- 4 lobster tails (5-6oz)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1 lemon, juiced and zested
- 4 sprigs fresh thyme
- 2 sprigs fresh tarragon
- 2 pounds unsalted butter
- ½ tablespoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Wooden Skewers
- Let the lobster come to room temperature.
- Place a wooden skewer through the length of the lobster tail. This will prevent it from curling.
- In a medium pot, combine the butter, shallots, herbs, lemon, and garlic.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Warm the butter until it bubbles lightly.
- Place the lobster into the butter and cook till interior temperature reaches 133 degrees.
- Remove the lobster and serve warm.
- For a healthy alternative swap the butter for olive oil.