Alisha Valdez from My Liquid Garden shares one of her favorite recipes.
Visit Myliquidgraden.com for more.
- 2 Tbsp olive oil or coconut oil
- ½ red onion
- 2 large sweet potato
- 1 bundle of broccolini, stems removed and chopped in half
- 2 bunches of kale, stems removed
- ¼ tsp each salt and pepper
- 1 15- ounce can of chickpeas, drained
- 1 tsp cumin
- ¾ tsp chili powder
- ¾ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp each salt + pepper
- ½ tsp oregano
- ½ tsp turmeric
- ½ smoked paprika
- Tahini Sauce
- ¼ cup tahini
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- ½ lemon
- ¼ cup hot water to thin
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and arrange sweet potatoes and onions on a baking sheet. Drizzle
- with olive oil and salt and pepper.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes and flip. Drizzle brocollini with olive oil and salt and pepper and add to
- the baking sheet.
- Bake 10-15 min, remove from the oven. Drizzle kale with olive oil and salt and pepper. Bake for
- another 5-10 minutes
- Heat a large skillet and add 1 tbsp of oil, chickpeas and seasoning, sauté for 10 minutes over
- medium/low heat, stir frequently.
- Serve over brown rice.
- 2/3 cup pitted dates
- 2/3 cashews
- 2/3 oats
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Protein Glaze
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- 4 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp vegan protein powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Process all the donut ingredients in a food processor until
- it form a dough. Form into small bites and freeze for 20
- Melt the coconut oil in the microwave for 1 minute. Add
- the maple syrup, protein powder and vanilla extract and
- whisk until combined.
- Dip frozen bites into coconut oil mixture. Freeze again for
- 20 minutes.
There's a new restaurant in town that you need to…
Some of your favorite desserts, vegan style!
The other half of a great pizza place- their garlic knots!