Kendra Nani joined us with the perfect Valentine's Day treat, brown sugar blondies! For more recipes, visit her Instagram: @kendranani
Brown Sugar Blondies
- 1 C all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/3 C butter
- 1 C packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 C to 1 1/3 C M & M's
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- Melt 1/3 C butter. Add 1 C firmly packed brown sugar and mix well.
- Cool slightly.
- Add egg (beaten) and vanilla and blend well.
- Add flour mixture, a little at a time, mixing well.
- Mix in 2/3 C M & M's. Spread in 9x9x2 inch pan.
- Sprinkle 1/3 to 2/3 C M & M's on top/
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Store in airtight container at room temperature.