180 (12.5 Tbsp) grams of butter, melted
1 cup of all-purpose flour
1 cup of sugar
1 cup of unsweetened desiccated coconut
1 cup of rolled oats
1 Tbsp of golden syrup
1 tsp of baking soda
1/4 tsp of salt
- Heat the oven to 350F (180C). Line a baking tray with baking paper. Set aside.
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter over a medium heat. Add the golden syrup and baking soda to the butter and stir well. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Mix together the flour, oats, sugar, desiccated coconut and salt in a mixing bowl.
- Add the melted butter to the dry ingredients and stir with a wooden spoon to combine ingredients.
- Roll about 1 1/2 tablespoons of dough into small balls and flatten between the palms of your hands. Place dough on baking tray about 4 cm (1.5") apart to allow room for spreading.
- Bake the biscuits for about 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Remove the biscuits from the oven and let them sit on the baking tray for 5 minutes.
- Remove the biscuits from the tray and cool on a wire rack.
Store biscuits in an airtight container and enjoy!
Laura Burkhard shared her Mexican chicken Cesar salad with…
A Utah father of 8 has invented the World's first ProBiotic…
There's a new restaurant in town that you need to…