by Shauna Evans
3 cups cooked chicken, shredded (I use rotisserie.)
1 cup Colby jack cheese, shredded
1/2 cup fire roasted tomato and corn salsa
1/2 cup sour cream
1/2 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
1/8 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
1/2 tsp. ground cumin
1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
8 (8 inch) flour tortillas
sour cream for garnish
1. In a medium bowl, combine chicken cheese, salsa, sour cream, beans, cilantro, cumin, and pepper.
2. On lower 1/3 of tortilla, spread 1/2 cup chicken filling, leaving 1 inch on each end.
3. From bottom, tightly roll tortilla up. Place on cookie sheet, seam down, and spray with cooking spray.
4. Bake in 425 degree oven for about 6 minutes or until golden brown, cheese is melted and tortilla is crisp.
5. Serve with salsa and sour cream.
To find out how to make more 30 minute meals check out Chef Shauna's book, 30 Minute Meals for Families!
Copyright 2015 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.