- Necessities Teal Decorative Tape
- Necessities Teal Glitter Monogram Alpha
- Necessities Teal Alpha & Word Stickers
- Now & Then - Milo Papers
- Clothes pins
- Foam core
- Cut papers to fit in frame. Each frame is going to be a little different. My frame is 16 x 20.
Diagonal stripe paper = 2" high
Graphic paper = 3" high
Bracket paper= 19" high
- Adhere papers together. (My fabulous technique: Tape on the back)
- Add decorative tape to clothes pins.
- Punch holes in top of letters and string on twine.
- Cut papers 2 1/2" x 4" (as many as needed for the number of clothes pins) and add chores with alpha stickers.
- Add word (Money) and decorative tape to background papers and add to frame.
- Adhere clothes pins to background.
- Add chore cards and money.
Copyright 2015 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.