If your bedroom needs a little love, take note of Lindy's four design tips!
- The bed
- The focal point of the master
- Mismatch them
- Neutral is best
- Make it function (drawers or doors), but keep it clean!
- If you have room, add a comfy chair or two for talking, reading, relaxing
- Ambiance is everything.
- Out with harsh overhead lights-- add a fan, decorative reading sconces or lamp light
- Focus on your bedding and linens and keep all of your large pieces.
- Add toppers ($4-8) on your nightstand in a new color.
- Make your bed with your sheets folded over your quilt and add a puffy duvet and throw blanket at the end.
- Purchase one new throw pillow in the color you are in love with!
For more design tips and to create these looks for yourself, visit 4-chairs.com.
This story includes sponsored content.
Enjoy great music and help support those suffering from ALS.
Get ready for an epic adventure with epic prizes.
Get outside and enjoy spring in Utah with these fun activities