Fun and simple summer party décor doesn’t have to be overwhelming or difficult!
Here's a few decorating tips from Stampin' Up:
- Create a simple, coordinated table setting for up to 10 people with only six products
- All of these projects can be completed by crafters of any skill level
- You can use these same projects for any occasion, just choose a different paper
- All of these products are available in the new Stampin’ Up! annual catalog that launches June 2nd
Information on the Projects Mentioned:
- The cookie treat bag only takes a 9”x9” paper and four folds
- The water bottle wraps are simply a 2” band of paper
- The utensil holders are created by cutting the sides of a kraft bag down 2”, fold that down and then glue/ad
Visit stampinup.com to learn more about Stampin’ Up!
Can meditation be beneficial to you?
Spring Cleaning does not have to be time consuming or full of…
If you've never listened to podcasts before, Christopher joined us to…