The original pin can be found here
- Water Bottle
- Masking Tape
- Paper to cut into scraps
- Cut the top off the water bottle with some scissors
- Put the masking tape around the cut edge. This helps keep kids from cutting their fingers!
- Put the balloon on the top of the bottle, move it down so it is a bit shorter on the end (does this make sense!?)
- Cut little papers, use marshmallows or whatever you would like and place inside the balloon.
- Pull back the balloon and the confetti sprays out everywhere!
For detailed instructions and pictures, you can visit Shyloh's blog!
Copyright 2015 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.