If you're looking for a fun Easter activity to do with your kids, try making homemade slime with Peeps! Shyloh showed us how in our Pin of the Week.
- 5 pack of peeps
- Corn Starch
- Vegetable Oil
- Bowl, Tablespoon
1. Break apart the sleeve of peeps and add to a microwave safe bowl.
2. Add a tablespoon of vegetable oil to the bowl of peeps.
3. Microwave the bowl of peeps for 30 seconds.
4. Remove the bowl from the microwave and add cornstarch to the mix one tablespoon at a time, smashing it into your peeps.
5. You will want to add corn starch until until the peeps don’t feel sticky anymore. It will be about 3 tablespoons.