If you have been suffering with low thyroid symptoms, the book, The Truth About Low Thyroid: Stories of Hope and Healing for Those Suffering with Hashimoto's Low Thyroid Disease, may be for you. Chiropractic physician Dr. Redd from Red River Health and Wellness explained that this book explores the emotional journey of feeling ignored or overlooked while seeking recovery from Hashimoto's and hypothyroidism through functional medicine.
The Truth About Low Thyroid sheds light on the primary cause of thyroid dysfunction, and offers insight and direction to those experiencing unexplained or unresolved symptoms. This book shows readers that they're not suffering alone-there are so many people out there who are experiencing debilitating symptoms related to thyroid disorders.
It contains 13 powerful experiences of people who struggled with debilitating symptoms from low thyroid and Hashimoto's disease and the keys to regaining hope and health.
Dr. Redd explained why it can be years before the average thyroid patient learns they have Hashimoto's or hypothyroidism.
- Patient symptoms are overlooked because they don't fit the low thyroid criteria.
- Patients are often misdiagnosed with with depression or anxiety.
- Patients begin to doubt themselves and fear they have become chronic complainers.
- Patients do not receive the necessary testing to screen for the cause of their hypothyroid symptoms.
- Patients receive a hypothyroid diagnosis and medication but still feel terrible. They feel have nowhere left to turn.
For more information, visit redriverhealthandwellness.com and facebook.com/RedRiverHealthAndWellness.
This story includes sponsored content.
Can meditation be beneficial to you?
Spring Cleaning does not have to be time consuming or full of…
If you've never listened to podcasts before, Christopher joined us to…