What essentials do you think you need? From waterproof mascara to nail polish, we've found the must-have beauty products to stock up on in case of emergency!
In today's Beauty First Aid Kit you will find:
- Paul Mitchell - Awapuhi Moisture Mist - This is perfect to hydrate those locks in a hurry plus it's great for the skin! Bonus! Spray it all over to instantly refresh the skin especially if you're hitting the beach!
- Paul Mitchell - Stop Staring To Go Kit! This kit has everything to keep you hair looking fabulous! We like that it has a Dry Shampoo to help keep hair clean!
- Hair brush
- Nail Polish - A must!
- Nail File
- Hair Elastics - You never know when the need to pull your hair up will come!
- Hawaiian Tropic - SPF 30 This travel size ensures you will keep your skin protected on the go!
- Jergens Ultra Healing - This Extra Dry Skin Moisturizer is perfect for keeping your feet sandal ready!
- Concealer - for those quick touch-ups
- Mineral Loose Setting Powder - To prevent shine and even out skin tone
- To Go Brushes for touching up your makeup
- Mineral Lipgloss to help protect the lips and keep them looking kissable (dab some onto your finger and rub into cheeks for instant glow)
- Refillable Travel Powder Brush- Load your favorite loose powder foundation to take on the go without the mess!
- Maybelline Waterproof GreatLash Mascara - You should always be ready for a splash! Waterproof is a summer must have!
- Neutrogena Makeup Remover cleansing towelettes - A quick way to cleanse and moisturize the face when a sink isn't handy!
- Colgate Wisp's - Always have clean teeth and fresh breathe with these lil magic tools! No water or rinsing necessary!
Check out The Beauty Battalion Facebook page for more beauty tips and fun giveaways.
Copyright 2016 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.