Summer is getting closer, and that means everyone is taking a closer look at their bodies. For those unhappy with cellulite, there is a great option to get the skin you want.
Dr. Dunkley with Envision Cosmetic Surgery joined GTU to talk about Cellfina. Most treatments that claim to treat cellulite are aimed at tightening the skin. These treatments can help, but don't treat the cause of the problem. Most treatments that claim to treat cellulite are aimed at tightening the skin. These treatments can help, but don't treat the cause of the problem. Cellfina is primarily for cellulite dimples on the bottom and outer thighs.
What to expect:
- The treatments can be done in about an hour
- The areas treated are injected with numbing medication prior to the release. No mind-altering drugs are given so you can go home immediately after the procedure and drive yourself
- You do wear a compression garment for the first week
- Bruising is common
- Results are immediately visible
- Quick test, if you lift up on your skin and the indents are still there, you're in
- Must avoid treating in the crease under the bottom
This segment contains sponsored content.
There's a new restaurant in town that you need to…
Every 19 seconds, somewhere in the world, a case of breast cancer is…
Are you looking for an alternative to hip replacement surgery?