University of Utah Health Care hosts almost 50,000 patients per year who travel more than 100 miles to get care. Adrienne Wilson, the Lodging Manager for University of Utah Health Care Patient and Family Housing says that they are making families transition away from home more convenient and affordable at their New Patient & Family Housing. Rates start at $50 nightly, $300 weekly and $1,075 monthly. She also brought along two people who have been staying in the facility, Angie and Russell, to tell about their experiences.
- Affordable rates (per eligibility)
- Complimentary breakfast
- Internet café
- Holiday gatherings & social events
- Support groups
- Shuttle service to and from University hospitals and clinics
- Outdoor pool, indoor hot tub, fitness center
- Financial assistance
- Close to TRAX (station is 1940 West North Temple)
- Warm, clean, welcoming environment
- Kitchenette in studio apartments
For reservations, elegibility, or more information, please call (801) 521-4763, email email@example.com, or fill out the Online Housing Request Form.
This segment contains sponsored content.
For this week's Thrifty Threads of Thursday segment, Ali heads to…
Break the habit of being busy.
Navigating holiday charity.