Treating others with respect is a lesson that Mark Villareal learned from his mother at a young age. After Mark talked derogatory about another person during his teenage years, his mother pulled him aside to teach him that everyone is a 10; she was a ten, he was a ten and the other person was a ten. This stuck with Mark for the rest of his life. He now teaches and practices respect in business and leadership.
For more information, click the following links:
- Website: markvillareal.com
- Linkedin: linkedin.com/in/markavillareal
- Twitter: twitter.com/markvillareal or @markvillareal
- Facebook: facebook.com/Shortcutsgetyoulost
- Youtube: youtube.com/c/markvillarealshortcuts