The cutest, spookiest and most fun Halloween Décor around! Get in on the Fairy Garden Trend. It’s fun for all ages!
Amber Packer puts a spin on the typical fairy garden by creating a whimsical Halloween decoration that captures the same idea. By starting with a simple pot, Packer creates a scene on the inside and out and can show you how to do the same by taking her fairy garden class at The Pot Shop. For more information visit her website at amberpacker.com.
About The Pot Shop:
Rows and rows of beautiful, handmade pots that are made to last a lifetime. Gorgeous custom made fountains and fire pits! An entire shop of fairy garden supplies. Unique outdoor décor and a backyard bird supply.
Sandy Location: 8610 S State St (801) 567-1255
St. George Location: 592 N. Bluff St. (435) 656-2151
Fairy Garden Class Information:
Class Cost: $40
· Monday, September 21 at 6:00 p.m.
· Saturday, October 10 at 10:00 a.m.
· Saturday, October 10 at 12:00 a.m.
Class Location: 8610 S State St, Sandy, UT (801) 567-1255
· Broken pot (variety to choose from)
· Reindeer moss, spider webbing, black twigs and rocks
· $15 your choice of fairy garden supplies
· 10% off your purchase that night.
Join us for a creative and fun time - leave with a complete and unique fairy garden to enjoy!
Follow the Pot Shop on Facebook and Amber Packer on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.