Get Away Today is the expert for all things Disney! We have had numerous questions and inquiries on the newest Disney product in Hawaii- The Aulani Resort and Spa. Jen just returned from there and here's the insider "scoop" along with some deals you can't resist.
Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa is an award-winning beach-front Hawaiian destination that puts the "vacation" back into "family vacation" Perfect Location: Escape to a true paradise in Ko Olina, Hawai'i along a secluded cove on the white sandy beaches of O'ahu.
Tons of Inclusions, especially for families! So much is included with your stay from a state of the art kids club with supervised childcare to amazing Hawaiian entertainment, and all of the water and beach fun in between
· Aunty's Beach House- One-of-a-kind kids club.
1 Starlit Hui- nighttime show featuring traditional Hawaiian music and hula
2 Best of all, there are no added charges for these activities
Amazing water fun Three large pools including:
· A brand new pool with an infinity edge overlooking the ocean with a misty grotto
1 An adult-only pool with nearby bar
2 A 8,200 square-foot pool that features zero-entry and two waterslides
· A relaxing lazy river, the Waikolohe Stream
1 Swimming, snorkeling and paddle boarding in calm lagoon waters
· Special splash zones just for kids (Menehune Bridge) an interactive water play structure featuring 3 water slides
1 (All-new Keiki Cove) a splash zone filled with water jets that were inspired by the tidal waves of Hawai'i
· Ocean-facing whirlpool spas
1 Time to unwind on the white sand beach or lounge chair by the pool
Award-winning Laniwai Spa
Renew your mind, body and spirit at the full-service spa, state of the art health club and salon
· Dining- Hotel options and nearby restaurants. Enhanced since my last visit.
· We are your Disney Experts- If you're thinking of going to the Aulani or have questions, let us help. You will save the most on this amazing resort with Get Away Today's exclusive offers.
Visit www.GetAwayToday.com for more information
Copyright 2015 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.