Flashcard Wall Decor
Designed by: Amber Packer
Featuring: My Mind’s Eye, Chalk Studio 2
Amber Packer shows how to create this darling flashcard wall decor. Perfect for addition to a collage or any wall in your home.
- Chalk Studio 2 Garden Paper (2 pieces)
- Chalk Studio 2 6x6 pad
- Chalk Studio 2 Chipboard Elements
- Chalk Studio 2 Decorative Frames
- Chalk Studio 2 Enamel Dots
- Chalk Studio 2 Decorative Tape
Instructions: One thing I love about this project is that it can be personalized for your family!
- Create a pattern personalized pattern based on the dimensions of your frame. I designed mine in Photoshop, but this can be done in word as well. (Font: Bebas)
- Cut numbers from 6x6 pad, ink edges.
- Cut background pieces to fit frame. Adhere numbers on. (I sewed along the edges of my numbers. If you are going to do this as well, keep adhesive away from where you will be sewing)
- Add embellishments - have fun!
- Add to frame (mount on foam core, if needed)