Daniel Logan is a New Zealander actor known for his role as the young Boba Fett in Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones, which he continued in the animated series Star Wars: The Clone Wars. Logan started acting when he was ten years old in commercials and small roles in television series like Hercules: The Legendary Journeys.
After landing the role of Boba Fett in Star Wars, Logan went on to star in South Pacific adventure film The Legend of Johnny Lingo. He provided the voice work for Boba Fett and the Clone Cadets in Star Wars: The Clone Wars and continues to work in Hollywood today. Logan currently resides in Los Angeles, California.
- Tonight is the Zombie Invasion Ball at the Utah State Capitol from 5:00 pm –10:00 pm.
- We just announced that William Shatner will be making a encore appearance here in Salt Lake City for FanX. He'll be signing autographs on Thursday, April 17th and will also moderate with the cast of Star Trek: The Next Generation.
- Tickets to this panel, the Star Trek: The Next Generation Ultimate Xperience are available on the Website as are tickets to FanX.
- We also just announced that Karl Urban is coming to FanX. The buzz around his appearance is out and fans are ecstatic about him attending our show. Karl's been in a number of movies, including, roles as Éomer in The Lord of the Rings trilogy, in the new Star Trek reboot and sequel Star Trek Into Darkness in the role of Dr. Leonard "Bones" McCoy, Cupid and Julius Caesar in Xena: Warrior Princess, Vaako in Chronicles of Riddick and Riddick, Judge Dredd in Dredd and Kirill in The Bourne Supremacy.
- With Urban and Shatner, Salt Lake Comic Con FanX will have three generations of Star Trek movies and characters represented, including: Shatner from Star Trek, Brent Spiner, Jonathan Frakes, Michael Dorn, Denise Crosby, Marina Sirtis and Gates McFadden from Star Trek: The Next Generation and Urban with Star Trek Into Darkness.
Copyright 2015 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.