Beaded Pens and Pencils
Lisa Berrett joined Nicea and Troy in the studio today with a fun way to sass up pens and pencils just in time for heading back to school!
Double sided tape
- Wrap double sided tacky tape around your pen or pencil
- Optional: Before you add the tacky tape, cover your writing utensil in duck tape for a different look.
- On a paper plate pour out a small amount of beads or glitter
- Roll your pen in the glitter and press with your hand
- Embellish the top of your pen with a rhinestone, flower or bead
Enjoy this fun way to ‘bling’ that pen you will be using at school, home or office -- yours will be the talk of the room.
Copyright 2016 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.