Designed by: Amber Packer
Featuring: My Mind's Eye, Just Sayin'
Want to dress up the walls in a girl or boy's room? You will love this darling alphabet project from Amber Packer.
13 - Just Sayin' 12 x 12 papers
Paper Mache Alphabet
Also used: Ink pad, mod podge, brush, pencil, craft knife and scissors.
- If desired, paint sides and back of letters in desired color.
- Decide the order of your papers.
- Place paper face down along one side of paper with letter face down and trace. Do not trace in center of paper, you can get two letters per paper if you go to the side.
- Cut letter. Use craft knife to remove centers.
- Do this for each letter. You will want to have variety, be sure to use both fronts and backs of papers.
- Mod podge paper to front of letters. Since the Just Sayin' papers are glittered, do not mod podge the top.
- You can add embellishments, if you'd like.
- Lay out alphabet in desired configuration and add to the wall using command adhesive or something similar.
Copyright 2015 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.