For rail users, FrontRunner to offer hourly service on Saturdays. Departure times for FrontRunner will also be changed to match weekday times. This should will run every 30 minutes.
Route 650 will travel between the Ogden Transit Center and Weber State University with minimal stops.
Route 473 will an additional morning southbound trip for University of Utah commuters.
TRAX trips to Salt Lake International will be shortened by three minutes.
Utah Transit Authority bus and FrontRunner changes begin this week and next week:
• Bus Route 650: New fast-bus service between Ogden Transit Center and Weber State University. Starts Aug. 26.
• Bus Route 613: One weekday trip added. Route no longer serves Business Depot Ogden.
• Bus Routes 455, 470, 473, 625: All will have schedules adjusted for reliability.
• Bus Route 640: Schedule will be adjusted for reliability and to meet FrontRunner trains.
• Bus Route 604: Route and schedule changed. Route services 4400 South 2175 West in Roy.
• Bus Route 667, the Lagoon shuttle: Weekday service ends Aug. 23. UTA will provide weekday service Oct. 17 and 18 for UEA school break. Weekend service runs until Oct. 27.
• Bus Routes 603 and 612: Schedule adjusted to meet southbound FrontRunner trains at Ogden FrontRunner station between 5 a.m. and 7 a.m.
• FrontRunner: Saturday frequency increased to hourly service, and times changed to match weekday times.
For detailed route information, visit www.rideuta.com.