The property which has a new owner was being prepared to move the home onto the top of a pured foundation. The Park City Fire district tells ABC 4 News that the owner had all of the permits to complete construction.
The home had been put on blocks while the new foundation was being poured. Fire crews were called this morning when wind blew the home off of the blocks. Fire crews original concern was a propane tank located in the foundation where the house fell.
The tank ended up being ok and the fire department removed it from the scene. No one was injured in the collapse.
"There's so many houses being worked on up here," Thomas Flocco, a Park City resident, said. "It doesn't really surprise me that it collapsed."