• All areas east of Foothill Drive, and east of 1300 E to 500 S, including the University of Utah campus
• All areas north of South Temple to State Street and North Temple to 200 W
• City Creek Canyon
• East of 200 W / Wall Street to 300 W
• East 300 W north of Wall Street through Beck Street to the city limit to the north
• All city parks and wild land urban interface areas
• All areas west of I-215
• Cherry bombs
• Bottle rockets
• Roman candles
• Single or reloadable mortars
• Ground salutes
Fireworks will be sold from June 23 to July 27. In non-restricted areas, fireworks can be discharged from July 1-7 and July 21-27. Fireworks can be discharged until 11 p.m. during those days, except for July 4 and 24 when they can be discharged until midnight.
The department’s Fireworks Safety Brochure and map showing all Salt Lake City fireworks restricted areas can be found at www.slcfire.com.