· Space Science Youth Art Show, Thursday, April 4, 5:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m. In partnership with Art Access, Clark Planetarium is hosting a space-themed youth art show. Art from students and children across the Wasatch Front will be displayed in the Planetarium through the month of April. An opening reception for the artists, their families and the community will be held on the 3rd floor of the planetarium. Admission is free.
· Community Partner Day, Friday, April 5, 11 a.m. - 2 p.m. Join us for a day of FREE hands-on activities for children and families. Community partners such as KUED, The Living Planet Aquarium, The Hogle Zoo, NHMU, The Girl Scouts of Utah, and more will be here with fun, science-related activities.
· Education Day, Monday, April 8, 11 a.m. - 2 p.m. The Clark Planetarium education department will fill the main exhibit space with science experiments for our visitors to explore space science on a deeper level. Admission is free.
· Food Truck Day, Tuesday, April 9, 11 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. Local food truck vendors such as the Chow Truck, So Cupcake, Surefire Pizza, T's Grill, and more will gather outside Clark Planetarium. Mall patrons and the Gateway District business community are invited to buy lunch from one of these vendors and eat inside the planetarium. Weather permitting, CP staff will offer science and solar telescope demonstrations.
· 10-Years of Space Exploration Lecture, April 12, 7 p.m. - 8 p.m. Clark Planetarium will take its show on the road to the Viridian Library in West Jordan with a free presentation, 10-Years of Space Exploration. The presentation will explore the past and future 10-year of space exploration. This free and is open to the public.
· Star Party in Sandy, April 13, 8:30 p.m. - 10:30 p.m. Clark Planetarium staff will host a star party at the Dimple Dell Recreation Center. Telescopes will be provided and the public is welcome to bring their own.
For more information, just visit http://clarkplanetarium.org/