61°F
Sponsored by

Logan home burned in fire

LOGAN, Utah (ABC 4 News) - Officials say a Logan home was burned in a fire early Thursday morning.
LOGAN, Utah (ABC 4 News) - Officials say a Logan home was burned in a fire early Thursday morning.

The home, which is rented out as two apartments was discovered with smoke in one of the bedrooms at around 5:30 a.m., according to Logan City officials.

One of the residents called 911, as crews arrived and found a fire burning in the attic at the home on 653 East 800 North.

No one was injured, but officials estimated the building's damage at moer then $25,000.

The fire displaced four tenants, as investigators determined that the fire began inside some of the electrical system.


Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus
local-businesses.png
cars.png dixie-local.jpg

Popular Stories on Facebook