Thai Special Beef Salad
1 lb. Beef Steakor lean Ground Beef
½ C. Cilantro, chopped
½ C. Red Onion
1 large Cucumber, sliced
Sauce: 2 Tbsp Soy Sauce
2 Tbsp Fish Sauce
4 Tbsp. Sugar
2 Tbsp. Lime Juice
¼ tsp Red Chili Peppers
2 Tbsp Ground Roasted Rice
(Brown uncooked rice granuals in a sauté pan until golden brown. Let rice cool 5 mins. Ground in a blender. Store in air tight container for multiple uses!)
1. Toss thinly-sliced cooked beef (grilled, broiled, or sauté), cilantro, and red onions together in a medium to large bowl. Set aside.
2. Put all sauce ingredients into a medium sauce pan.
3. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until sugar is dissolved.
4. Pour sauce over beef mixture.
5. Serve over steamed rice and sliced cumbers.