Prepared by Tami Vincent www.kneadersbakery.com
- 1 Tablespoon active dry yeast
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 1 cup warm water
- 2 ½ cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons rosemary
- 2 tablespoons butter
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
1. Place yeast, sugar and water in large bowl and allow mixture to become bubbly.
2. Mix in 1 T butter, salt, and 2 cups of flour.
3. Add one T of fresh chopped rosemary.
4. Knead for about 10 minutes by hand or about 5 in a dough mixer.
5. Oil a bowl, put dough in and cover with a towel
6. Let rise in a warm place for one hour until doubled.
7. Punch down dough and divide in half.
8. Spray baking pan with cooking spray.
9. Shape dough into 2 small rounded loaves.
10. Sprinkle remaining 1 T of rosemary over the loaves and press lightly into the surface.
11. Cover and let rise again until double - about 45 minutes.
12. Preheat oven to 375 decrees.
13. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, until lightly browned.
14. Remove from oven and brush with remaining butter and sprinkle with salt.